View Single Post
Old 12th May 2020, 19:31   #1772  |  Link
tormento
Acid fr0g

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax76 View Post
You mean it added more lines than the import line, like LoadPlugin calls? If so then I can fix it, it's harmless.
My script is:
PHP Code:
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE"2)
LoadPlugin("D:\eseguibili\media\DGDecNV_x64\DGDecodeNV.dll")

DGSource("E:\in\1_45 Star trek 3 — Alla ricerca di Spock\spock.dgi",ct=128,cb=136,cl=0,cr=0)

SMDegrain (tr=4thSAD=500refinemotion=falsen16=truemode=0contrasharp=falsePreFilter=4truemotion=trueplane=4chroma=true)

Prefetch(6
I open it with right click and it generates the following in a spock_temp dir inside the original avs script:

spock.avs

PHP Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\eseguibili\media\StaxRip_x64\Apps\Plugins\Dual\KNLMeansCL\KNLMeansCL.dll")
Import("D:\eseguibili\media\StaxRip_x64\Apps\Plugins\AVS\SMDegrain\SMDegrain.avsi")
Import("E:\in\1_45 Star trek 3 — Alla ricerca di Spock\spock.avs"
spock_source.avs

PHP Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\eseguibili\media\StaxRip_x64\Apps\Plugins\Dual\KNLMeansCL\KNLMeansCL.dll")
Import("D:\eseguibili\media\StaxRip_x64\Apps\Plugins\AVS\SMDegrain\SMDegrain.avsi")
and if I right click preview code, I get

PHP Code:
Bit useless and confusing IMHO, as I want to load my avsi and my plugins (the original KNLMeansCL is not compatible with AviSynth+ 3.0, as example).

I'd like, if possible, to have a way to transparently import a script with no fuss, bell or whistles.

Last edited by tormento; 12th May 2020 at 19:45.