View Single Post
Old 5th May 2013, 19:32   #17034  |  Link
richardrpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I'm trying to figure out what causes that occasional out-of-sync left/right picture.... did you by chance stop and restart the job as some point?
I did the encode of Life of Pi twice already.The 1st time (no stop and restart) it gave me the error, I thought it might be the DirectShowMVCSource.dll I used from BD3D2MK3D. I then used the DirectShowMVCSource.dll from MVC Player Free and did the encode of Thor 3D (no stop and restart) and it encoded perfectly.
Then I tried Life of Pi 3D again (with exact settings I used for Thor and also no stop and restart) and got the same error.
As I mentioned earlier, the only difference I saw between the encodes, is that Thor has only 1 stream to encode and Life of Pi has multiple streams to combine "combining multiple 3D segments" whether that can have any bearing on the end product I dont know.
I also noticed in the work files that there is a mediainfo .txt document that says "Unable to load MediaInfo.dll" again I dont have the knowledge to know whether that has a bearing on the end result (incidently the Thor encode also has that mediainfo.txt file with the same msg, so don't think that has any bearing.)

Last edited by richardrpg; 5th May 2013 at 19:36.
richardrpg is offline   Reply With Quote