View Single Post
Old 14th February 2015, 08:28   #729  |  Link
Neroldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
Only MPC-HC and recent MPC-BE 1.4.4.65+ nightly builds support XySubFilter with EVR-CP. If you are sure you've disabled the ISR, yet XySubFilter still doesn't load with EVR-CP but does with madVR, you should ask in the MPC-HC thread and see if someone can help you. There is no reason that should be happening.

Potplayer does not support XySubFilter with EVR-CP.

This isn't our issue, so you'd need to take this up with madVR or use XySubFilter with EVR-CP in MPC-HC 1.7.8 where this issue should have already been resolved. XySubFilter always sends PGS bitmaps at original size (1920x1080 for BD), at which point it is up to the subtitle consumer to decide how they are scaled to target resolution.

I would need a sample which can reproduce that if you are talking about internal/embedded PGS subtitles.

You are right, the XySubFilter works well with MPC-HC + EVR-CP.
In the second problem, the PGS is not embedded in the video file, it is just at the same folder with the video. And I make a test, if I use mkvtoolnix to mux the video and PGS into one mkv file, the problem will not happen. But if I extract the PGS subtitle track from mkv file, for example movie.mkv + movie.Chs.sup, then the problem will happen again.

Finally, I find that if the PGS is not in the mkv file and I do not jump to any time, just watch the video from begin to the end, everything will be fine. But if I jump to some scenes, the PGS maybe faster than than the video even the PGS is disappeared until I open this mkv file again. Because if I mux the PGS into mkv file and situation will not happen again, I can't upload sample. I think you can extract the PGS track from mkv file using mkvextract and try my step, maybe it will happen again.

Anyway, XySubFilter is really a great subtitle filter. I hope it can be better and better.
Neroldy is offline   Reply With Quote