View Single Post
Old 18th March 2010, 23:22   #7316  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippeB View Post
Sorry to bang in with this, but after re-installing Win7 (RTM 64) i always get theses messages in BD-RB after a fresh and correct installing procedure:
- FFDSHOW Revision: (3133)
- Win 7: VC-1 is not configured for FFDSHOW
- Win 7: MPEG-2 is not configured for FFDSHOW

BD-RB works with other codecs, just this one seems to be the issue And yes, they ARE set correctly in FFDShow so i don't understand why theses messages are outputed to debug screen.
I've read at least 30 threads suggestings as many unexplainable solutions - i'm sure there is a simple quick fix.

That means that even though you may have setup FFDSHOW to use the right codec -- FFDSHOW is NOT set as the default for VC-1 and MPEG-2. So the settings you made in FFDSHOW's configuration utility have no affect at all. Usually it means you have some other "CODEC Pack" that is overriding it. When you start BD-RB does it try to reconfigure it? It will do it every time you load BD-RB unless you told it to suppress the message. If you did decide to suppress it, then remove the "SUPPRESS_FF_WARNING" line from your INI and restart BD-RB. When it says it needs to configure your FFDSHOW - let it do it. You'll have to "Run as Administrator" for the changes to be made.

Last edited by jdobbs; 18th March 2010 at 23:33.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote