View Single Post
Old 12th January 2011, 15:30   #10908  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeurism View Post
The second audio track (English descriptions for the hard of hearing) seems to be very slightly off, although not enough to be really noticeable - it's possible that it's fine, and I'm just getting paranoid. The third audio track (director's commentary) seems to be absolutely fine.

The main audio track is noticeably off - maybe 1-2 seconds. From looking at the stream information in VLC this is a TrueHD track on the original disk, but has been reencoded to AC3 on the BD5. The other two were AC3 on the disk and on the BD5 I don't know how to check whether they have been touched by BD Rebuilder or not.

Also, strangely, the frame rate for the video stream is shown in VLC as 23.976023 for the stream on the disk, and 47.952047 for the BD5 - although that can't possibly be correct, as it's definitely not running at double speed.
Sounds like it may be the same issue Capsbackup reported. I'd appreciate it if both of you would try replacing the BD Rebuilder executable with the one in this zip and see if it fixes it. Unfortunately you'll have to run the job again.

Thanks.

Last edited by jdobbs; 12th January 2011 at 15:34.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote