View Single Post
Old 20th June 2016, 22:35   #2955  |  Link
Sir Didymus

So, you confirm that in a wine terminal, if you type: "Start muxman" the MuxMan GUI starts, and if you type "Start /WAIT muxman" it gives an error instead?

If this is the case, frankly speaking, I am definitely non in favour of providing support to this case... The /WAIT argument is quite important for the Start command... What shall I do if it is not implemented in its full form in wine?

Of course, in principle, the whole spawning mechanism adopted by BM could be changed, in order to avoid using the Start command. The idea could be to create a batch file, with the MuxMan C/L arguments and to launch this new batch file by means a different "system" call from within the code of BM.

The point is that this change would be just beneficial to improve the compatibility with the wine envinonment, at the risk of introducing issues for other users running AVS2DVD in the Windows environment...

Mhhh, I don't think it's a good idea to implement things in this way... Especially considering that you already have a working solution to complete manually the authoring session...

Sorry,
SD

Last edited by Sir Didymus; 20th June 2016 at 22:43.
Sir Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote