View Single Post
Old 20th May 2019, 19:30   #6283  |  Link
Manni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus1189 View Post
Manni
Does it happen with all files or just one specific video- and/or audiocodec?
What audio device do you use? Try to use another one for investigation.
Try to disable/enable hardware acceleration. Any difference?
Can you provide a sample UHD BD and another file for testing purposes, but only as p.m.

Devs know more
Thanks, but all these are basic debugging steps.

I'm asking here in case any one has had recently issues with a perfectly working MPC-BE that suddenly stopped working, and found a way to resolve them.

I've spent hours debugging, I've been a MPC-BE users for years, again I have never been in this situation.

I can't give a sample, I've ripped all my files to bd folders. The issue happens with most UHD Bluray folders as I said, so HEVC. Audio format doesn't matter but I can double check that.

Again, all these files/folders used to work fine with MPC-BE until a few weeks ago. They still work fine with MPC-HC and jRiver. So nothing wrong with the files/folders themselves.

I tried using internal filters with defaults after a reinstall of MPC-BE instead of the LAV/MadVR installed in jRiver, but that doesn't help.

I spent a few weeks trying to debug this, and am again only asking in case someone has experienced a samilar issue recently and found a way to fix it.

The only change I've made, which shouldn't play a part when using MPC-BE as a standalone, is installing the 8.8.2 MCE for windows 10 when 8.8.1 stopped working. The latest 8.8.3 doesn't work (can't install it). That could explain issues when launching with MyMovies, but I don't see why it would change anything when using MPC-BE standalone.
Denon X8500HA>HD Fury VRRoom>TCL 55C805K
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote