View Single Post
Old 28th December 2012, 14:39   #2774  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
The light grey text is pretty hard to read when the background turns red.
Changed

Quote:
When you activate the resizing, the aspect ratio error turns red when it's equal to or greater than the acceptable aspect error set it MeGUI's options (I assume). Which means, as I have the acceptable aspect error set to 0%, the aspect ratio error box is always red, even when I'm not actually resizing.
Fixed - it is now only red if the value is greater than (and not equal) to the selected error value.

Quote:
The resize dimension colour change doesn't seem to take cropping into account, only the original source resolution, so it can fail to turn red when you're resizing up even when you are, after cropping.
Fixed

Quote:
I guess either there's still a few bugs, or I'm simply not understanding how it should work.
The point is that I am not using the resizing part myself very often and I have never used the anamorphic resizing part for productive videos. Not the best prerequisites for rewriting that part (and that is one reason I did that not before) - I will likely miss some options and therefore I am glad that you provide so much and constructive feedback. I will come back to your other points later as I have to check several things and I have no time for that at the moment.
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote