View Single Post
Old 30th July 2018, 22:24   #51896  |  Link
Asmodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
dont push your luck though with this sort of trolling. not everyone around here is as open-minded and forgiving as me.
It really is quite pointless here, there aren't any "you have been quoted" notifications or anything. If you are replying to the last post please just start typing in the quick reply without hitting quote. It really is more pleasant and less redundant to read.

If you want to type inline replies to individual points feel free to quote those points but there is no need to quote entire posts if you are replying to them as a whole (especially annoying when there are images in the quoted post).

I am not sure why you responded to this simple request with such hostility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
I agree; "advanced" issues with HDR and HBD and frame rate fine tuning, affecting only a part of the users, would have deserved a separate thread a lot earlier.
What should we be discussing in this thread? This is supposed to be madVR development and issues, what is there to figure out except HDR, custom resolutions, and high bit depth support? What topic is the discussion around these issues obscuring?

I am not opposed to a seperate thread for HDR, custom resolutions, and high bit depth support, if people would use it, but it doesn't seem off topic here either.

Last edited by Asmodian; 30th July 2018 at 22:55.
Asmodian is offline   Reply With Quote