View Single Post
Old 24th July 2010, 21:06   #8906  |  Link
ellusian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestarCVO View Post
Hello everyone. I seem to be having trouble backing up Hot Tub Time Machine. It contains a theatrical and unrated version, so uses seamless branching. The movie will play fine to start, but begins to have problems when it reaches a point where the branching is supposed to take place. Playback will freeze up for about a minute and jerk through before finally moving on and playing fine again until it reaches the next branch point.
I have tried 3 different backups (full disc, move only, and full disc again) but with the same problem on each. I have also tried to re-rip (AnyDVDHD) and process again before the last burn but same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I'm not doing? Or is it a bug? Anyone else successfully backup this movie?
Thanks for the help.
Have you had success since in ripping/burning HTTM? If so, did you use another ripper besides AnyDVD? I saw the separate seamless-branch movie files in BD Rebuild and noticed it didn't seem to select more than one in 'movie-only' mode, so not sure how to proceed.

Also, seems like others are having probs w/ Pixar Short Vol. 1 as I am. Any success stories out there, and if so, were there workarounds/caveats?

Thx--so far these are the only titles I've had issues with.
ellusian is offline   Reply With Quote