View Single Post
Old 26th July 2010, 21:18   #8918  |  Link
chompy

Ok, I've just burned a disk with my backup of Up (only remuxed, no compression needed) and it plays fine in my LG (on TMT 3 still freezes), so yes, TMT 3 is one of the problem causes, because as I prevously said, the original and the MultiAVCHD backup work OK in TMT 3.

Then I've opened the original, the BD-Rebuilder and the MultiAVCHD backups in BDEdit, and I've seen that in the main movie playlist, you have the same m2ts lenght as the original, but deank has put a smaller lenght in all m2ts files... And do you know what happens when I edit your playlist and put deank's lenght values? That BD-Rebuilder backup works perfectly fine in TMT 3.

I don't know why deanks lenght is shorter (maybe he could explain why), but I've uploaded the playlist and the clipinf of all of their items from the original, BD-Rebuilder and MultiAVCHD backups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post
multiAVCHD can't handle branched discs properly. Not when you have alternate endings or multi-language-playlists.
deank, in your reauthor mode, if you don't edit the items inside the multi-language playlists (you only edit the playlists corresponding to each m2ts file) everything should work fine (no dupped big files at the end of the compilation).

Greetings

Last edited by chompy; 26th July 2010 at 21:38.
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote