View Single Post
Old 4th March 2010, 02:38   #7119  |  Link
Willobee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviewatcher666 View Post
Hey Willobee,

I have been trying for weeks to get Groundhog Day Region A to work in my Panasonic BD-35. I ripped and transcoded as BD25 full disk and the studio logo would play but would go no further. It would not play the Blu-ray ad video or the menus.

I tried your trick above and lo and behold, my Panasonic will now play the BD25 complete with menus. All other movies that I have tried (except for Drag Me To Hell) worked so I could not figure out why Groundhog Day would not. Now I am going to try Drag Me To Hell with the same setting and see what happens.

So the Panasonic BD-35 is very picky about what get transcoded.

Thank you for your tip. I am very please that it worked.

Jdobbs, thanks again for the great program and all the hard work you are putting into it. A donation will definitely be coming your way.
@moviewatcher666

Not my trick. I learned this by searching and reading this thread. My advice to anyone with questions about this program is to do the same. Rather than post the question search and read you shall find an answer to your questions.

@jodobbs

Your hard work is very much appreciated by all, anyways hang in there and thanks for all of your efforts.

Last edited by Guest; 4th March 2010 at 02:51. Reason: delete gratuitous ad hominem
Willobee is offline   Reply With Quote