View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2020, 20:39   #16  |  Link
senzaparole

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsid View Post
Use "let madvr decide" for the second option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBB View Post
The first chroma upscaling option is the important one. You want to lower that, if you're dropping frames. If you leave the second option at "let madvr decide", it will scale along with the first option.
I ask for a little clarification here.

So if I have to lower the madVR settings because the high rendering causes me to lose frames, I must, first of all:

In "Scaling Algorithms" ----> "chroma upscaling" ----> "NGU" -----> from "Sharp high quality" I switch to "Sharp medium quality".

I did not understand what I have to do in the second option. I understand that:
In "Scaling Algorithms" ----> "chroma upscaling" ----> "NGU SHARP" -----> "algorithm quality" -----> I have three settings: "luma doubling", " luma quadrupling "," chroma ".
I don't have to change this Chroma (it is currently set to very high) because I already changed the first option.

I have to change "luma doubling" and "luma quadrupling" to "let madvr decide" or do I leave the current settings: "very high" and "double again -> very high" ?