View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 02:54   #79  |  Link
Nexin

Run Avidemux and load a video, and the gui reduces and moves elsewhere on the screen. Can the gui not be made to retain its position when loading a video ?

Can the gui be made to remember its last postion at exit for next use ?

Or is this something to do with, i like my taskbar at the top of the screen. I doubt it but many apps like to sneak under it sometimes. But that just bad design by other software developers.

I do like AviDemux sometimes though it just disapears with some files. I was trying to convert a .ogm packed file last night. It loaded i selected avi output copy video and audio, then tried xvid and mpg2 audio and then some other options, both times the gui just dissapeared. I could have look at the log but i will try and demux it first and process each stream individualy, maybe its because it has chapters, that i don't need to keep.

For all the other softwares i have used in the past. Why did they not implement mp2 audio. This is one strong feature i i like avidemux for. Because mp2 audio sound so much better than any mp3 varieties, with not much more size added not that, that matters.

Keep up the coding you do, there are users out there that while do not write to you are happy to use the software. Ok then of i go for session with the new build v2.5.0
Nexin is offline   Reply With Quote