View Single Post
Old 28th January 2015, 00:55   #1087  |  Link
Blackfyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiandow View Post
If you go to the playerextensions there is a player extension called "Renderscript presets" that allows you to configure multiple script chains, you can then switch between them by selecting the one you want. Unfortunately there's no hotkey for switching presets yet, the whole system still needs some work. You may also need to select the "Preset" renderscript for this to work, this should be done automatically but I noticed it doesn't always do so.

Edit: you could also do it all automatically using a custom render script, but that's still a bit complicated.
Thanks for the info... I just noticed that it doesn't work with 25fps and 30fps... only 24fps @ 1080p movies (which have the black bars at the top and bottom, aka 1920x800). Which are being scaled up to my monitor resolution 1440p.

720p @ 24fps wasn't even possible. My videocard isn't strong enough I guess anyway. So I disabled it. I'll just add SuperRes to the chain script when I watch a video that should work with it and remove it when it's not needed.
Blackfyre is offline   Reply With Quote