View Single Post
Old 20th July 2015, 05:02   #31970  |  Link
Akeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
I guess tFWo hit the nail for me but nice try buddy, I didn't care enough to bother trying that's all...especially when strength 1 is already so darn sharp with HQ off making screenshots comparisons most shaky.

I mean how anyone could prefer HQ enabled is already beyond my comprehension and I'm running a Sammy LED LCD TV, the biggest sales on the market by far AFAIK. It doesn't take a screenshot for either me or tFWo to see that we hate HQ, but maybe he also has supervision I'll give you that
Offtopic: You seem to have a problem understanding that people have different preferences than you. You've failed to provide any evidence to justify your claims and madashi still gave you the option to disable HQ. Don't just piggyback on tFWo's work while acting superior about it.

Ontopic: Are their any benefits to using madVR x64 over x32? ReClock doesn't have an x64 version but I'm starting to seriously wonder if I'm just wasting resources as I don't use the media speedup/down option and I'm satisfied with just feeding audio through DirectSound.
Akeno is offline   Reply With Quote