View Single Post
Old 20th July 2015, 06:43   #31972  |  Link
JohnLai

Got a new display and trying to create a 3DLUT using madTPG + dispcalGUI + Argyll.

Have a problem here.....
First, I run madTPG with 'stay on top' + 'use fullscreen + disable videluts + disable 3dluts.
I specifically make sure the 'Image Area' slider is moved to the right max 100%. (So that the tiny gray box is way larger.) 'Background' slider is moved to left max 1%.

Then, I run dispcalGUI and set up stuff normally, finally click 'calibrate and profile'.

madTPG finally runs its pattern in full screen.....but the color square patches is way too small in the middle of screen? I thought I already set the image area slider to max size? Is this a known bug?

EDIT: there is 'ArgyllCMS Patches' being displayed at top left corner of the screen. The patches are very small and I noticed the 'image area' slider being reset back to 1%

EDIT2 : each time madTPG loads new batch of patches from displaygui, the 'image area' slider being reset to 1%

EDIT3 : Any idea to keep the 'image area' from being reset?

EDIT4 : Found this -P0.5,0.5,10,10 argument for dispcal, but after 3rd or 4th batch of patches, it resets back to 1% again.

Last edited by JohnLai; 20th July 2015 at 08:35.
JohnLai is offline   Reply With Quote