View Single Post
Old 20th September 2019, 21:08   #803  |  Link
Nikse555

@Matt: Atm, if the duration is longer than "max duration" in settings, then SE just set the duration to 3,5 secs - just changed the code to use "max duration" instead of 3,5 seconds - but perhaps it would be better to just let the user fix that afterwards?
You can set the "max duration" to something large like 20 seconds to allow long duration.

@Ghitulescu: Most changes to SE are from people asking for product enhancements, but I do really try to be careful about what features I add - and I don't want to add everything to SE (like advanced ASS features as we already have Aegisub for that or features that will have very few users). SE focuses on creating/adjusting/fixing/reviewing text subtitles and ocr'ing/converting + translating - the last one is ever changing . New subtitle formats are also very important (like new stuff from Amazon, Netflix or w3c).
In the last five years many improvements has been made in reading bitmap formats from mp4/ts/m2ts/bdsup and converting between/to bitmap based formats - read more here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Su.../Changelog.txt
What was your original request by the way?
Nikse555 is offline   Reply With Quote