Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2013, 01:47   #32  |  Link
IanB
Avisynth Developer

@Ultim,

Okay I made some time to look at your repository. From that I found 3 new very minor bugs. Very poor time invested per bug. I don't understand why you did not just reported them back in post #189 on 1st September 2013 instead of complaining about my going all red on you. Sorry you took the red text personally it was aimed at a much wider audience, it's a sad fact some simply cannot be bothered succinctly reporting the bug they find. Fortunately there are also many who do actually make the effort.

Yes I can see you have many ideas. Some I had already thought about for future versions, some new ones that I will take on board. Congratulations you are the first other person to recognise that we need _set_se_translator for MSVC versions later than 2K3.

It's a genuine pity that you could not resist the urge to move files around. You have a certain biased perspective (i.e it's Ultim's way only) that we did not share in so your restructuring just creates loss of reference without any personal benefit.