View Single Post
Old 5th May 2014, 18:06   #13  |  Link
lyinawake

Oh, that damn "tff=1"! Thank you very much folks. I think that's going to do it. Testing is pending but all of my videos were actually interlaced and I didn't even notice. That's what I get for copying someone else's switches without double-checking each one. Oy. I'll post back with the results. And I also changed my fps to 60000/1001 to be more exact.

And about x264.exe handling audio, I'm afraid you're talking over my head with the mention of "passing elementary streams", but if you have the patience, I would very much appreciate the education. All I know is that x264.exe will only touch my video, so the output is going to be a video stream. With FFMPEG, I can address audio and video in one command and the output is going to have video and audio streams, so that 1 file can go right in to Encore and get written to a Bluray. How would I go about doing the same with x264.exe to create a file with audio and video streams? It is a moot point if you guys have solved my ffmpeg issue (which I believe you have), but I'd like to figure out my way around all this stuff a little better.

Thank you!!
lyinawake is offline   Reply With Quote