View Single Post
Old 15th November 2013, 17:02   #18311  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWK
Hmm, I must have overlooked something. Let me try again and see what happens, in the meantime I am assuming your output is side by side and resize is done within script.

Also if not to much of hassle can you post avisynth script related to this. I really want to compare this with mine and see what is happening.

[Update] I just tried again and yes indeed it doesn't play nice with directshowmvcsource plugin. However I use different decoder ssifsource2, but labaled as ssifsource3 and so far autocrop worked since I am encoding right know.

[Update2] Jdobbs, this script works for me give it a try and let me know if it works for you as well.

Quote:

LoadPlugin("D:\BD-RBV04502\BD_Rebuilder\stereoplayer.exe\SsifSource2.dll")
LoadPlugin("D:\BD-RBV04502\BD_Rebuilder\tools\autocrop.dll")
VIEW1=SsifSource3("J:\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF\00950.ssif; 187800", avc_view = true, mvc_view = false)
VIEW2=SsifSource3("J:\BDMV\STREAM\SSIF\00950.ssif; 187800", avc_view = false, mvc_view = true)
StackHorizontal(VIEW1,VIEW2).BicubicResize(1920,1080)
ConvertToYV12().AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
Autocrop(Mode=0)

X264 encoder working as it should and I also viewed the result of output from encoder.
I did a lot of testing with SSIFSource3 some time back. Unless it has changed a lot since then I found it to not be stable enough to include as an option. I can't remember all the issues -- but I do remember they were substantial. That's when I decided to stick only with DirectshowMVCSource.