View Single Post
Old 13th October 2019, 17:53   #28898  |  Link
FilipeAmadeuO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I will probably never be able to do anything about that transition issue -- as I suspect it is your player rather than the mux/disc (since my player handles it without issue). I'll keep looking and see if anything looks odd. It might be related to maximum bitrate on BD-25/50 with UHD (based upon our prior discussion). Just guessing, though. You might try setting UHD_MAXRATE to a value lower than 45000 in your setup file just to see. Don't set it any lower than 15000 or higher than 60000 -- as those will cause it to default back to 45000.
It can’t be anything related to max bitrate because I do not reencode the video. My only goal is to replace one of UHD subtitle by the Portuguese subtitle of the BD version.

There was a big improvement on previous version v.0.60.26 change:
- Corrected an error in which MPLS sequence end times could be incorrectly updated on UHD sources due to TSMUXER losing HEVC frames. This could cause stutter between M2TS files on multipart sources or early playback termination on singlepart sources.

So I believe it’s something still not fixed related to the same issue (clpi or mpls file or TSMUXER losing frames).
Is there any way I can do to check lost frames in the end or beginning of m2ts ?

Last edited by FilipeAmadeuO; 14th October 2019 at 10:11.
FilipeAmadeuO is offline   Reply With Quote