Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2015, 17:28   #891  |  Link
ultim
AVS+ Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin53 View Post
With both the r1576 and the r1718 build as x86 under a X64 windows 7, this function lister script freezes after debug output 'ImageSeq_ImageWriter', even if call to all ImageSeq_ functions is avoided. Maybe the following function doesn't even like to be checked by RT_PluginFunctions().
With the given set of pre-captured (i.e. not called) functions (line #58 ff), the same script runs fine with Avisynth 2.6 ST and MT.
I can run the script to the end just fine, both with GScript as well with the native language syntax in Avs+. For reference, here is my output. So I guess it really has to do something with that specific plugin that "doesn't like to be checked", at least not in combination with Avs+. Can you figure out which plugin it is? Then send me the plugin please so that I can investigate further.

Edit: As a side note, your script doesn't work well perfectly if some functions have the same name but different argument list. In that case it will always list the same variant. That is the same though under classic Avisynth too, not specific for Avs+ .

Last edited by ultim; 8th March 2015 at 17:30.