View Single Post
Old 18th January 2017, 19:26   #42  |  Link
manono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Boundary View Post
I DID! It's post #20!!
So you did, and I apologize. However, one screwy section of a badly created opening sequence isn't fodder for this forum, I don't think. Fix it if it bothers you. Edit frames, use frame interpolation, delete the screwy frames or replace them with identical copies, whatever. That sample isn't typical of the entire episode, I don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Boundary View Post
Okay but that has nothing to do with this thread, which is about incorrect field orders.
You entitled this thread 'Extremely Weird Field Orders' and said DGIndex didn't spot the illegal field order transitions when there are no odd field order changes to begin with. Sharc showed that conclusively earlier. The thread could have ended at that point, a few posts after you produced a sample. Yes, there's some things screwy about the sample, but it has nothing to do with field order changes. And it's not unusual for opening credits to be different from the main body of a episode and sometimes so much different as to mess up trying to do the entire episode the same way. It can be maddening and sometimes compromises have to be made.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out a sample had already been submitted. I had only been following the thread periodically.
manono is offline   Reply With Quote