Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2016, 02:19   #1686  |  Link
bilditup1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel.Deel View Post
@bilditup1

tp7's list is just an older revision of the latest MTModes list. He put it up on GitHub a while back as a backup because the original list was tampered with. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated since in over a year.

Regarding the notes, I'm not sure who wrote that or how or when it was tested. It was probably before this issue was fixed: https://github.com/AviSynth/AviSynthPlus/issues/37
It's probably best to test and report back if you find any problems.
Thanks for all that; will do. I am testing with QTGMC and without ColorMatrix now and will do another one with CM later.

Quote:
All filters used by QTGMC work with MT mode 1 or 2 and they're already included in the MT Modes list (except for some filters from MVTools). I've successfully used QTGMC with:
OK. I am using QTGMC atm without issue. Let's see if it holds. Hopefully we'll be able to remove these disclaimers and prevent this kind of confusion

Quote:
I do not use ColorMatrix so I don't if it crashes with MT or not. I use dither tools to change colorimetry.
Off-topic I know, but how does this work? I found this snippet at the wiki:

Code:
Dither_convert_8_to_16 ()
Dither_resize16 (1280, 720)
Dither_convert_yuv_to_rgb (matrix="601", output="rgb48y", lsb_in=true)
r = SelectEvery (3, 0)
g = SelectEvery (3, 1)
b = SelectEvery (3, 2)
Dither_convert_rgb_to_yuv (r, g, b, matrix="709", lsb=false, mode=0)
For HD to SD conversion, should I just get rid of the resize, and switch the matrix parameters in the third and seventh lines? I don't understand what I'm looking at, specifically the SelectEvery() lines.
Quote:
Thanks for the DGSourceIM report. I'll correct it right now.
OK great! No problem.