View Single Post
Old 21st July 2018, 19:42   #27519  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I’m sorry that my free support for my free software hasn’t met your standards. I guess I was busy doing something that puts food on the table.
Hmm, that could be read another way also. Making it known how long it has been between first request, and some people are very precise. My Girlfriend is like that, and me, too sometimes. But I don't get a sense of entitlement, like I do from a guy with combed forward hair and an almost constant "O" face when he talks. Haha!

But I'm also able to read it from your view, Boss, and it does seem that way then. Then again, I haven't keep updated with the thread.. But the Highlighted MrVideo wasn't really called for...that, I view as a little bit of a slap.

Do you remember that "bug" I reported a long time ago about clicking a button with BD-RB and it Looks like it clicked but there isn't a reaction? I came across it the other day, and I DIDN'T remember to record it before I click it. HAHA! It's become a funny for me. I capture it soon enough.

Anyway, other than that and DVD's 16:9 becoming resized if I don't use DirectShow, BD-RB is doing very well. Love this program!

@Lathe

Those pictures...a bit TMI of your personal interests. Perhaps a little less Parrot drink before replying? Hehe!

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 21st July 2018 at 19:43. Reason: Added..
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote