View Single Post
Old 26th April 2019, 15:40   #28494  |  Link
Blurayhd

Hi Jdobbs time ago I asked how to encode some MKV movies to a one BD/25 BD50 with some menu so I can select the movie

You told me this:

Quote:
1. Put the files into a folder together and name the folder (the name you want for your BD).
2. Use the IMPORT function from the FILE menu.
3. Choose the files you want to import.
4. Edit the popup list to give each the name you want on the menu.
5. Import. This will create a pseudo-BD to use for input.
6. Choose an output size -- and run a full backup.

You will end up with a BD structure that can be burned to a disc that matches your selected output size.

There are other options you can use, such as choosing a background, background sound, fonts, colors, etc.
I so appreciate it I follow every step but I just canīt find the menu option, I mean, I do the 5 step and 6 step and it create the BD50 but in any moment I so the menu option

I tried to played with PowerDVD but it do nothing, I tried too DVDfab player and it shows me just stars but nothing to do, all I wish to know is how to access and edit this Pseudo menu that I canīt find?

please excuse me my Egnslih is not my first language

Edit: Finally I find in settings the Quick settings but like I sayd both player on computer just canīt play it, in a fact canīt show me the menu, I just tried the disc on my Bluray device and works perfectly, but obviously I so wish to change the wallpaper and the font size and colors but I canīt find that options, where are they? and if you donīt mind could you recommend some player for Windows so Iīll can reproduce with menus? Powerdvd canīt show me nothing, DVDfab player same

Last edited by Blurayhd; 26th April 2019 at 17:23.
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote