View Single Post
Old 10th December 2014, 09:16   #711  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulous View Post
I check - and find out that Zoom was not using XYSubFilter, but xy-VSFilter (it was using madVR, I don't know why XYSubFilter was not loading). I tell bLight that I was wrong, it doesn't work - and that leads to my 'I was mistaken' post above. I have asked bLight to do what you suggest - I don't think there is any point in me doing it, as I am convinced the sample is faulty in a different way - and am still waiting for a reply.
The reason I'm asking you to do it, is because of this. That should not occur, so I'd like you to try what I suggested and see if it resolves your problem with XySubFilter not loading (with any subtitle sample?). Honestly, what you are reporting yourself sounds like a more serious issue than Blight's problem, so I'd like to deal with that first. There was a crash/hang with the small sample, which 3.1.0.705 should have resolved if both idx+sub are present. Once you hopefully get XySubFilter working again I'd like confirmation if you can reproduce what I described with LOAD_EXT_LIST. Test in a media player other than Zoom Player if you must. I at least need to ensure there was not a serious regression from 3.1.0.697 to 3.1.0.705 which makes it stop functioning entirely upon update for some users.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 10th December 2014 at 13:53.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote