View Single Post
Old 7th March 2010, 04:09   #7145  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDIT View Post
I did two backups since updating to V32.05 and I am having issues with both backups, one full movie on BD-25 and the other movie only on BD-9. Whenever I press FF or REW keys, the picture freezes and the only way to unfreeze it (resume playback ) is by powering down the player. I am only having issues with Pioneer BDP-51-FD. I don't have a problem with the PS3.

I have done many backups with 31.05 and 31.06 and in all my of my backups the FF and REW function work fine with all my players. What could be causing this issue ?

BTW, I didn't want to upgrade from 31.06 because I never had any issues at all but when I launch BR-RB the program doesn't launch but keep saying to upgrade to the latest beta version. Since my primary player is the Pioneer 51FD, this is a major bug for me. Is there anyway I could keep using the 31.06 without the need to upgrade to the latest version ?
You can look at the change log and see what has changed. For a full backup that is essentially nothing beyond the newer version of X264. You can try downgrading the X264 version and see if that has an effect.

Upgrading is the least I should be able to expect since the purpose of these versions and this thread are beta testing... don't you think? It doesn't do anyone any good to keep getting bug reports on old versions. That is exactly why I put timeouts on the versions, and it isn't going to change.

Last edited by jdobbs; 7th March 2010 at 04:19.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote