View Single Post
Old 14th April 2009, 00:27   #254  |  Link
yesgrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
I wonder if anyone tried to create LUT's w/ custom primaries coordinates, coz I'm getting strange results...even the stock LUT's are way too dark, but yesgrey is on the case
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
So is madVR not handling the 3dlut file correctly? yesgrey3, can you confirm that?
There is no problem with madVR nor with cr3dlut. leeperry was just using a custom output gamma curve different from the input gamma curve.
For now all users should use the same gamma curves for input and output. This is a subject that should be discussed carefully, so let's wait I have the time for starting the cr3dlut thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiyakusha View Post
madshi
Can you add support for loading subtitles anytime soon or this is too much of work for now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
It's one of the many things still missing. I haven't decided on in which order I will tackle them. Everybody has his own priorities...
I also think it would be good adding subtitles rendering for madVR, but I think its priority should be lower than smoothing playing (madshi, I'm not discussing IT, just setting its priority ). Currently we can use Vobsub or ffdshow's subtitle renderer.
yesgrey is offline   Reply With Quote