View Single Post
Old 14th October 2009, 06:20   #1023  |  Link
Shadowmeph

I am fairly noobish to Video editing , and to be honest the only software I have used on a regular bases is Virtual dub and convertx2dvd. I tried to make a DVD from a couple of TV episodes ( avi files) that I downloaded using this guide "AVI to DVD guide" (http://www.doom9.org/) it is a good guide but not noob friendly . I am pretty sure that I followed the guide to a Tee but it turned out to be a fail, I had no sound and was unable to figure out how to add the sound in and burn it to a dvd.
I have only used the AVSto DVD twice and both times the AVStoDVD release 2.2.2 on my windows 7x86 Operating system freezes, but if I let it be it unfreezes it self and works. The other thing is that it burned the dvd without any problems but when I looked at the program itself it was showing that it was still only half way through hehe. not to sure what that is all about. Other then that the program is fast and does its job perfectly ( be sides those two things).
I am always downloading my TV episodes and burning them and will keep using this good free program thank you for all of your hard work .
Shadowmeph is offline   Reply With Quote