View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2007, 08:18   #86  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
However, using CCE 2.70 it started encoding using a Q value of 60, that seamed way to high for a 1hr 31m xvid. I then ran the same avi through DVD2SVCD with RoBa and CCE 2.70 and it calculated a Q of 9. Final video encoded size from AVStoDVD was 1.5gb (expected with a Q of 60) and from DVD2SVCD was 4.1gb
No support to CCE 2.70. Only to 2.50, 2.66 and 2.67 as it is reported in the commond dialog window to choose CCE exe file. The reason is that EclCCE does not support 2.70 too.
Could you check if you have same undersizing problems with lower CCE SP releases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
I also checked to use DGPulldown as the original avi had a frame rate of 23.976. But 1000's of errors were displayed when DVDAuthor was creating the final VIDEO_TS folder and files, saying unknown framerate. Checked one of the final VOB files with GSpot and it reports a frame rate of 30.00fps. Checked the *.m2v file with BitrateViewer and it also reports 30.00 fps instead of 29.97 fps. I burnt it to a DVD-RW and as expected, my dvd player would not play the disk.
Yes, my fault: making last changes in release 1.1.0 I have introduced a bug when encoding in NTSC.

You can try, if you will, a preview of release 1.1.1. It is AVStoDVD.exe only. Copy to your AVStoDVD folder, overwrite current AVStoDVD.exe. For compatibilty reason, delete AVStoDVD.ini file too.

Thanks for your debug

Bye
________
YZF1000

Last edited by MrC; 25th January 2011 at 05:15.
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote