View Single Post
Old 16th August 2018, 02:09   #27619  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hi all, I just finish encode my backup of Star Wars The Last jedi, I´m a very fan and I like the menu, so I keep the trueHD English and Spanish (my first language) and I setup Bd rebuilder to encode the best quality Very slow (as always do) but when Bd rebuilder finish the encoding I wacth the result on my tv LED and I dont know if is just me or the image could be several reduce because the Truehd that size is 5.272.670.208? What do you say? I need to encode it with DTS with less size?

Maybe an audio track size 5.272.670.208 (keeping the HD intact) is too much for an encode of 25gb?

Anyway I dont know, some people at home says the image is amazing, but like I said I dont, maybe is the grain? maybe is the movie?
This move, "The Last Jedi", caused the end of my deep love with Star Wars, Brian caused the character Luke to go in ways he should not have gone. I love the scene with Yoda, and that's it. Other than that, I'm assuming you're using BD and not Ultra.. The DTS isn't going hurt the quality that much unless you're very picky as I am, and I CAN see a difference (really not a huge deal). Most people don't see it, don't care.. Those of us really into this stuff, can. I almost always convert DTS to AC-3. 25GB with Very Best set has always made a reproduction that is brilliant, to me. Any rerender is going to have SOME loss. I don't care how big you start with. Maybe lower your own pickiness down some? Hehe.. I've had to for Me (but more so, become more "Shhh.." for others...and retain my own around others that are cool with this stuff).

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 16th August 2018 at 02:13.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote