View Single Post
Old 8th July 2009, 15:15   #925  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendez2k View Post
I've been playing with the menu editor again (not used it for a while to be honest!).... a couple of quick questions.

1. In a text only menu, if I change the size/font of one menu item, can I apply it to all?

2. Is it possible to save a menu layout?

3. Can text be left/right aligned?

4. I assume the highlight colour can't be changed yet?

The whole app is becoming very accomplished. Its looking great!

Edit: Also, what are the different options for the AC3 encoder? Any better than others? Had issues with a movie file yesterday where the audio sounded 'speeded up'
1. Yes, you can: click on the lock icon before making changes to title properties.
2. No, but it is in the ToDo list. Anyway you can manually add/edit templates in the folder \AVStoDVD\Menu\Templates
3. No, I will add
4. No, not yet, but same as 2.
5. Thanks! That's because of your suggestions!
6. Generally speaking, Aften is better than QuEnc and Wavi is faster than ffmpeg. So best choice is Wavi+Aften. Use others options only if you have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
Small bug:
If I add a demultiplexed mpeg file (file.mpv + file.ac3) and the audio file is named wrong (eg fille.ac3) than the saved project file is empty. Of course the project then has no sound as the files are not corresponding, but the project file shouldn't be empty I think. If I rename the audio file to the correct name and re-add then the project file is okay. I found this one when adding 14 demultiplexed video/audio files and one audio file was named wrong.
This also happens when just removing an existing audio track in the "Source Titles" window -> empty project file.
Thanks, there was a bug in the Save Project routine (at least one audio track was requested). Will be fixed with 2.2.1.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote