View Single Post
Old 21st October 2018, 03:59   #27890  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture
I know, I know, I have to revisit the DVDs.. I'll get there.
Then I'd appreciate it if you didn't post comments about DVD import not working -- like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture
No, it won't...since I reported about Stargate DVDs.. Twice..
...especially about a function that has been working correctly for years. If you had a problem, I'm guessing it is something related to those particular DVDs... although I don't recall your specific bug report.

In the meantime I have some clueless-noob over on VIDEOHELP posting a review lambasting BD-RB for not working correctly in outputting UHD-BDs -- even through I've posted very clearly in the logs and this thread that it still has issues (including the one he complained about) and is meant to be experimental. That's exactly why I didn't post any updates for so long -- and now I wish I hadn't. In fact, I now have to consider walking away from it again. It seems that no matter how clear I am -- people fail to read or understand. I should have just disabled it rather than try to get help looking at it (after a long period of banging my head against the wall alone).

When you are doing work for free, just to provide a service to others... you have the right to at least expect a little common courtesy and appreciation for your labors.

If I sound pissed... it's because I am.

Last edited by jdobbs; 21st October 2018 at 04:27.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote