Thread: VirtualDub2
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2017, 23:42   #240  |  Link
Yanak

Hello,
First let me say thank you for working on this and adding more possibilities to this great tool, only noticed it few days ago and still regularly using the old Vdub.

I have few questions l'd like to ask please ( feel free to say it's silly ones if they are ) :

- Do you plan to add some kind of 3D LUT support so we could apply .cube or .3dl profiles directly to the videos ?

- Will there be a way to import curve profiles from external programs a bit like the "Gradation Curves" plug-in used to do ( sadly i mostly use Gimp for curve and this format is not supported in this old plugin tho ).

- Will it be possible to add an option in the script editor to have an automatic return to the line so the stuff typed stays inside the window without the need to use the horizontal scroll to see the end of the line ?

More particular :

- Will it be easy for you to extend the insert option in the script editor ?
For example adding a few filters to our project and then saving the project we will see those lines for the filter in the saved project file :

VirtualDub.video.filters.Add("MSU Old cinema 2.0 ");
VirtualDub.video.filters.instance[0].Config(247, 223, 181, 0, 1, 0, 30, 70, 15, 3, 30, 10, 30, 150, 0, 1, 100);

Let's say we have a new "Insert Filters parameters" , it could return something like this ( with comment at the start ) :

#"MSU Old cinema 2.0" (247, 223, 181, 0, 1, 0, 30, 70, 15, 3, 30, 10, 30, 150, 0, 1, 100)

and so on for all filters applied following the same scheme #"FilterName" (parameters)
Asking this to use those more easily in avisynth when using "LoadVirtualDubPlugin", will still need a bit of edit after this but passing all settings directly into the script will be a really nice thing.

- Maybe also the right click contextual menu adding the "edit " options, like "insert position etc " accessible directly from a right click.

Thank you very much for the work you are doing on this tool and long live to VirtualDub

Last edited by Yanak; 1st May 2017 at 01:54.
Yanak is offline   Reply With Quote