Thread: Update it
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2019, 20:17   #6  |  Link
Dreamject

>I understand that you seem to be very keen on improving this forum to your liking
*to people liking

I know a little how communities works, it usually dies without new information, new information usually generated by new people. Old members has deformation and it's okay, but...
For example, when I bought bicycle I had not friend with it. Okay, my town has bike community "#1", but I never met with it before -> I asked admins 'Can you invite me in your chat (like whatsapp group), they do not have any chat and do not want to create it, cause its will have a lot of flood... I created my group so you can find bike partners easily everyday, #1 community meets once in month/some month.

So, my community was popular for teenagers mostly, #1 is popular mostly for >35-40 yo guys. After I leave my city community was closed cause #1 community has greater coverage for people... But its absolutely unfriendly for new/young people, most people will be eliminated, and its bad. As result their community IRL is very small group of people, but if random guy wanna just walk on bike with random guy, he cant cause of politics of #1 community.
As for me, its sad/bad for most of people.

Last edited by Dreamject; 5th June 2019 at 20:21.