View Single Post
Old 13th November 2019, 15:17   #2  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Well firstly, QTSource is quite old (version I have is 2006, on Wiki latest v0.1.4 2011):- http://avisynth.nl/index.php/QTSource

I would suggest LSmashVideoSource() as better option for ISO containers, more recent and specifically for ISO containers [does not need to index file, and does not need Quicktime].
Code:
Function IsISOFileName(String s) { # req RT_Stats
        s=RT_GetFileExtension(s) Return(s==".mov"||s==".mp4"||s==".m4v"||s==".3gp"||s==".3g2"||s==".mj2"||s==".dvb"||s==".dcf"||s==".m21")
}
Best not to obscure your problem with extraneous stuff, ie qtinput("D:\Video.mov") would have been enough.
Maybe add an Info, just so it can be seen what it was decoded to, ie
Code:
qtinput("D:\Video.mov")
info
And what does MediaInfo produce for the clip, particularly, what bit depth, width, colorspace,
the green stuff at the bottom, and diagonal slanting might suggest problem with width/rowsize/pitch.

Have you actually tried with this clip in Avs standard ?

Also, have you tried any other settings, eg, color, mode, raw, info, vfw

Function Prototype [prototype from WIKI says "file" is optional(quoted), I doubt that is the case]
Code:
QTInput (string "file", int "color", int "quality", int "audio", int "mode", string "raw", int "info", int "dither", string "vfw", float "gamma", float "vfrFPS")
EDIT: If the clip aint too big, maybe you could post it somewhere.

EDIT: Also, which version Quicktime you got installed ?
EDIT: And which version QTSource.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 13th November 2019 at 15:44.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote