View Single Post
Old 4th March 2010, 01:13   #7114  |  Link
Macota

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Sigh... I understand what you said perfectly. But I'm telling you it is nonsense.

I'm done with this conversation... you're looking for an argument and I don't have time for it.
You understand, yet you say my post doesn't make sense. So clearly you don't understand. Btw, I am not trying to start an argument. If I wanted that there are a lot more creative ways to go about it. It certainly looks like you are looking for an argument though, saying what I am telling you is nonsense.

Please, don't get defensive about your software. I am just asking for help. If you have nothing to contribute then by all means do ignore my posts. However, saying it must just be my computer is a cop out. I understand this program is in beta and might not work with all setups but that is not at the fault of my system. It is a limitation of the software.

Also, I was not saying that ffdshow was the reason for or against a/v extract running fast or slow. I merly relaying what I was seeing to happen on my computer. If you choose to disbelieve me that that is fine.

Truthfully, I am here because I don't understand how all this works. I believe I said that in another post. Please don't fall under the impression that I know every in and out of decoding, encoding or recoding.

So, does ANYONE ELSE have any ideas on what might the problem be or has anyone else had any of these specific problems?

Thanks

Last edited by Macota; 4th March 2010 at 01:31.
Macota is offline   Reply With Quote