View Single Post
Old 16th April 2013, 18:32   #16933  |  Link
amirkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I certainly don't see the issue -- I just navigated to a network share on my computer... I do it every day. In fact, when you are selecting a source or destination -- it is the Microsoft (explorer) browsing windows that you are using.
I think you are right, sorry. I think I am not in the same workgroup of the server (samba box). So when i use explorer it is the same as in rebuilder, but i am able to type in the UNC path "\\192.168.0.1", which explorer then browses too, so its not a bug per se, a feature request?.

Also I just tried to preview something and it didnt work. Its the mediaplayer.exe bundled with this app, if I try and preview the same transport steam outside your app it works but there is no audio. This is by dragging and dropping the transport stream into mplayer.exe.

I do have HPHC 64bit installed and if I could specify the path to it, it would be nice. That works just fine for audio and video and is my media player of choice.

Attached is the log when trying a preview (not working); and also the compression log (which was working fine but i aborted)

I've just started the compression and its working just fine so any things needed by the app should be installed and working?, I didn't install the required apps because I should already have them installed, and if the re-encode is working they must be working?. I too a peek in the work dir and the first encoded file is playable and is reduced in size from 273 MB (287,188,992 bytes) to 134 MB (140,777,472 bytes) to your app (and app dependencies) are working.

File Open dialog as used in notepad allows for the typing in a path in the filename part (see attached pic).
Another question, if we donate, are we donating for this one app?, or for dvd rebuilder?, or "just" a donation.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip BD-REBUILDER.zip (756 Bytes, 26 views)
File Type: zip playerlogs.zip (2.1 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by amirkhan; 16th April 2013 at 18:34.
amirkhan is offline   Reply With Quote