View Single Post
Old 21st May 2019, 08:48   #6291  |  Link
Manni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksoid1978 View Post
Manni
1 - Try latest SVN version https://yadi.sk/d/hlf1lfC8mKU58/!_last
2 - Reset settings
3 - Try without any external filters(LAV, madVR ...).
4 - Update Nvidia drivers to latest.

I'm using only with internal filters and ANY UHD BD play perfect.

P.S. If nothing help - i can help only if you upload UHD BD for me or give torrent link.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, the fact that MPC-BE is now working perfectly well again as standalone points to a problem with the latest MCE 8.8.2 / windows build 1809 issue, or possibly MyMovies. Before 1809, when I used 1806 and MCE 8.8.1, all was working fine.

I only posted in this thread when I started to have issues with the standalone app, but following my last debugging session, I don’t have any more issues with MPC-BE standalone.

For some reason, MPC-BE doesn’t work anymore when called from MyMovies within MCE, and MPC-HC doesn’t have this issue.

Not a title issue, as I said from the beginning, as The Meg is played fine now in standalone MPC-BE (even with external LAV and madVR).

I understand it’s not your job to fix MCE and Windows 10 forced updates, but you won’t be able to reproduce unless you use MyMovies/Media Centre to launch MPC-BE.

I’ll keep using MPC-HC with MyMovies for now, but I’ll see if I can get MPC-BE to work again with MCE. Maybe a reinstall of MCE or similar. I think the best place to discuss this is the MyMovies forum, so I’ll post there.

I’ll keep you posted if I find a solution.

Thanks for your help, and for a great software!
Denon X8500HA>HD Fury VRRoom>TCL 55C805K

Last edited by Manni; 21st May 2019 at 08:53.
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote