View Single Post
Old 24th November 2018, 21:46   #28134  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
Something is wrong with your setup, as I've had zero issues importing files from DVDs. Other than the stuff that was reported and fixed by JD. But never your runtime error issue.
DVDs, BDs, not any problems here..but MKVs and MP4's, yeah...at times. But not that error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
I SWEAR this guy is SO damn literal!
Wow, I'm surprised he's been brushed with that and I haven't. Observation is really a good thing as long as we are playful about it. Many women I know, don't really like it (Lathe....?)...and have said so. Lathe, stay away from the older and newer TV shows MacGyver if you're bugged about that stuff.

Social media?? I think it's fun to be able to discuss technical topics and have banter mixed in some. But social media like Facebook, eh..

Ahh...this new Pioneer BDR-2209 is pretty cool. Not a bad burn or a "misread" from my LG Player yet. I had to reformat all the RE-DL's I was using, which is okay. The ripping speed is a little slower than my ASUS's..but if that means better quality (read/write) then cool. Firmware update didn't change that.