View Single Post
Old 15th November 2013, 03:27   #18307  |  Link
Blurayhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Are you trying to create a single disc from two? Below is how. Keep in mind that you might want to use more meaningful names -- and you can edit your output menu's text:

1. Create a folder to hold the two discs. For example, you might create a folder called "D:\BOTH_DISCS"

2. Rip the two BDs into that folder. It might look like this:
D:\BOTH_DISCS
D:\BOTH_DISCS\DISC_1
D:\BOTH_DISCS\DISC_2

3. Open up BD-RB and select IMPORT and IMPORT BD(s) from the FILES menu. Then browse for D:\BOTH_DISCS

4. The import will take a few minutes, depending on how many discs you are importing. If you haven't created a default path for imports with the IMPORT_FOLDER hidden option, the result of the import will be in your Working Path. Let's say your working path is "D:\WORKING". So you should now have a new folder called "D:\WORKING\IMPORTS".

5. If you look in that folder you'll find another new folder called "BOTH_DISCS" -- if it is small enough (not likely) you could burn that folder. If you have a computer based player like PowerDVD 11, etc, you can point to it and test it. But since it is likely too large you move on to step 6.

6. From BD-RB select "D:\WORKING\BOTH_DISCS" as your source folder. Choose an output folder (or keep it as "D:\WORKING")... also choose an output target size.

7. Do a Full backup. At the end of the process you will have a folder called BOTH_DISCS in your working folder. It will be sized to match your target -- and you can burn it to disc.
Dear jdobbs

Just tried to play the quick play with the detailed guide you indicate, but as I could not play on my pc, just burn it on a BD25 and reproduced in my bluray player, tried with two full bluray disc of a tv show.

The problem is everything was fine, started the menu, images, music etc but i note that there was no play, no buttons to give play. Not even responded to the remote control commands. There was displayed as a panel where the buttons were supposedly are but did not appear either.

You can fix this dear jdobbs?

Sorry, Google translation, i really do my best

Last edited by Blurayhd; 15th November 2013 at 04:33.
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote