View Single Post
Old 16th December 2018, 13:24   #16466  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt123 View Post
OK, just had a stall !!!

On one Port, using EncoderServer 1.13.1.0, I killed Port 3000 in Process Hacker, which sort of let other servers try and take over, but it was just "scrolling" thru all enabled port, (Auto Reconnect, was enabled) but really wasn't doing much.

So I decided to abort the Job, then backing out of RB, upon restarting RB, it found the chunk that needed to be completed, which it did, but then it didn't progress to muxing it all back together

So I decided to abort again !!

And then on re starting the job again, the damn thing started from the very beginning

Can't tell you anymore than that, will update when this job is complete.

Update: OK, 1 hour & 12 minutes later, the 2nd attempt went thru without a hitch, however, for what ever other reason there's quite a audio sync problem

Update #2:So it happened again, on the very next job, you've just gotta kill whatever port has stalled, abort the job, re start RB, and hope it starts from where it left off.

Whatever the problem is, "Supervise Process" can't restart it.
So it looks like "stall" issue can not be fixed. For some unknown reasons both processes SuperviseProcess.exe and EncodingServer.exe hang at the same time. I give up. You will have to accept this problem or use something else.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote