View Single Post
Old 24th September 2019, 08:27   #7  |  Link
VictorLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoh View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "algorithm" here. What exactly are you looking for, source code?
May be source code - I'm not programmer so all can help to write shader after your
Quote:
I'd be happy to provide the algorithm if someone wants it to make a shader
will be appreciated.
Quote:
Your script needs a source filter capable of delivering high-bit depth 10-bit in YUV420P16. That would normally be DGSource(), but I am sure there are others.
I see.
Quote:
Send me a PM and I'll gift you a DGDecNV license, as you seem to be a fine chap.
I'm from Russian Crimea and you can change your opinion http://forum.doom9.org/search.php?se...8484373&pp=200 (read mostly from 27th July 2016, 17:30 to 20th November 2016, 09:56)
In any case many thanks for proposition (in anyway we are in Crimea under sanctions and PayPal not work in Crimea as international cards too) - I've sent you PM.
Quote:
You probably want a 10-series card or better for UHD 10-bit HEVC stuff.
I want hypotetic 30-series weak (and therefore cheap and silent as mine GTX750v2 - btw I removed fan from at all so it's passive now - just almost noiseless 120mm not too far from that and it still cool while hardware decoding 4K h265 10bit 4:2:0 video with ~ 50% load of VideoEngine) videocard with 4GB VideoRAM and hardware acceleration HEVC 8K 4:2:2 (for some SAT feeds - nVIDIA has promised to think about) and 4:4:4 (20-series can accelerate 4:4:4 already but I haven't seen from SAT yet) and VP10 and AV1 in Windows7x64

Last edited by VictorLS; 24th September 2019 at 12:27.
VictorLS is offline   Reply With Quote