View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2005, 12:09   #73  |  Link
stax76

Quote:
I want to add a custom Audio profile. Can someone give a tip how to do? I want to add a new AAC profile.
I was already afraid that this is not intuitiv enough so I got think about if this can be done easier and of course better help files are needed. Regarding help I did some work already (nice css menu) but it needs a lot more work.

Generally you create new profiles in the profiles dialog. Regardless of what profile it is the dialog to manage profiles is always the same. With "Add" you create a new profile. It opens a selection with profiles usually starting with "Current" what are the current settings following with "factory" defaults so what you pick is "Current". Your customizations need to be done before of course using the "Edit" option in the drop down button in the main dialog which opens the configuration menu of the audio settings. I hope it's clear now. I really have to think if it can be done more intuitive, please let me know if you any ideas. I might see things sometimes too much from a developer view and not enough from user view.

Last edited by stax76; 3rd December 2005 at 12:14.