View Single Post
Old 18th June 2019, 08:27   #56620  |  Link
madjock

This definitely works, but it can be troublesome.

I have gotten used to it now, but you end up with a phantom 2nd screen which does not sound to problematic, but in reality it is a bit. For example you end up with 2nd screen off the main screen no matter what you do, so you cant snap to all corners as the 2nd screen that does not exist is always there. Had real issues at some points with how I powered things off, and it all going to a screen I could not get to.

I wanted to go back to Win 8, but that would not play nice at all due to this, so there is that as well.

I bought a live DP Adapter (PC to AMP) which seems to have helped things I reckon, but it was not as plain sailing as you think it will be.

I also cant get the TV output to work as I wanted either, ARC is a pain in the ass for some reason, it works but thew CEC always seemed to want to do its own thing when the TV or AMP went on and off, so yeah 2 cables does work, but it adds new problems, manageable but annoying in some ways.