View Single Post
Old 10th June 2010, 22:38   #8568  |  Link
DK

That doesnt really seem to work.

First problem is there seem to be 12 (corresponding to the number of languages depicted in my previous screenshot) LARGE menu files with each of them being some 100mb bigger than the converted file which leads me to an oversized backup if i copied ALL of them.

Why copying all of them you might ask: simply because i have no way of knowing which one corresponds to my chosen language in the first menu.

I then copied the first 4 files and it seems like they are in the same order as the language options are presented in the first menu screen and since i wanted the thir option the third menu may be the correct one for me.
So the oversize problem was solved and i DID get a working second menu file to choose play and audio setup and extras and the like BUT when i select play it seems like the main title is loaded but the operation breaks and jumps back to the last menu i have been to (play, audio,...) so still no playback.

Because i have no idea of which files to copy as i simply cannot make out the proper system of how the files are referenced to one another i may have forgotten to copy a certain file but it's over my head.

I'll try an older version of BD RB some time but the menu of this title definitely makes rb fail.
DK is offline   Reply With Quote