View Single Post
Old 20th November 2016, 01:31   #25261  |  Link
Mark_Venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
What I don't get is how it would cause an error in CreateAVS()? All that does is create the AVS file... it doesn't attempt the conversion.

@Mark_Venture

What language to you have selected as the default for subtitles? Are you using the default of English. I'll see if I can pick up that movie and give it a test.
English is the default language, and sub titles.

The INI I shared in Post #25199 is what I'm using.

IF you don't already own this movie, don't buy it if its just me facing this issue!! I do have options to have a working back up. Since it ran with "Use SupTitle for Alternate Forced Subs" unchecked, I'm happy to just extract the subtitles using HdBrStreamExtractor and SubTitle Edit. Plus I have DVDFab Ripper which I've successfully used on this title. I mean I like BD Rebuilder better, and its the way I prefer to make my backups!! it gives me much better picture quality when I compare output of the same disc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
@jdobbs
I have that movie, so if you want me to run some tests let me know
If you have the ability to run, and see if you get the same error as I do, that would be appreciated.. I'd love to know if its something in my system (although since I get the same error on a fresh install of Win10 & BD Rebuilder, as well as the installs on my Win 7 partitions, I hope its not my system)..

Last edited by Mark_Venture; 20th November 2016 at 01:40.
Mark_Venture is offline   Reply With Quote