View Single Post
Old 18th February 2015, 05:08   #14  |  Link
Warner306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
Please let me know anything that doesn't seem clear! I would be very happy to reword or elaborate as necessary.

This is an interesting topic but I agree with huhn that it might be too complex for this post, definitely not as an introduction. I am thinking this post is for people looking at the madVR settings window and wondering what a particular option does.

That said I would like a flow chart describing the rendering steps, perhaps in the more advanced topics section. I am not sure I know enough to build a complete and accurate flow chart but I will give it a shot.
Regardless of the outcome, I appreciate your efforts to provide some education. It took me a long time to collect all of the information necessary to set-up and understand how to use madVR and its supporting software. The AVS Forum post is a great starting point, but this topic is too large for one post or one guide.

I am thrilled with my set-up and credit an understanding of the software with getting the last 10th of power from my graphics card.
Warner306 is offline   Reply With Quote